Cookie usage policy
What are cookies?
They are small files made up of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile device, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet.
Cookies are installed through a request issued by a web server to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla) and are entirely "passive" (they do not contain software programs, viruses, or spyware and cannot access the user's hard drive).
Cookies do not request personal information and do not personally identify Internet users and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users.
What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies retain information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The web server will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. Cookies store important information that enhances the browsing experience on the Internet (e.g., language settings for accessing a site, keeping a user logged in, etc.).
- improving response times when accessing pages on the site;
- accessing dynamic information on the site;
- recording navigation preferences;
- identifying the browsing path of users on the site for displaying opinion polls;
- displaying personalized content corresponding to a user's role and rights;
- analyzing visitors to improve the user experience on the site.
With the help of Google Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to our site. When you log in to this site, we generate a cookie that informs us whether you are authenticated. Our servers use these cookies to show us the account you are authenticated with and what permissions you have for certain services, temporarily recording the content viewed by the user, displaying relevant content for further navigation, and displaying opinion polls.
Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies are the central point of efficient Internet operation, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising; it just means that advertising will no longer take your preferences and interests into account, as evidenced by your browsing behavior.
Primary cookies come from the same domain as the site you are visiting at that time (in this case, www.vertical.ro).
Third-party cookies come from a different domain than the site you are visiting. For example, when you visit our site, we can include a link to another company's site, such as our Facebook or Twitter account, or a video on our YouTube page.
Affiliates of Vertical Design S.R.L., with a different domain name, may also place cookies on our site to display advertisements or pages from other companies in the Vertical Design S.R.L. group that may be of interest to you.
Third parties that may place cookies on our site include Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We use these cookies to:
- distinguish different users for the purpose of displaying advertising on the site;
- deliver, measure, and improve the relevance of advertisements;
- record the user's opt-out from displaying advertisements;
- customize advertisements on Google Search (the most recent searches, past interactions with ads or search results, as well as the user's visits to the site);
- advertising that Google serves on the web;
- measuring interactions with ads on the placed domain and preventing overexposure.