at VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.
regarding EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "Society") complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, applicable as of May 25, 2018.
As this is a European Regulation, it applies directly and uniformly to all Member States of the European Union, in order to strengthen and unify security policies in the online environment and to better protect the data of all European citizens.
Respecting privacy and protecting personal data are fundamental principles to which our organization has given the importance and attention they deserve. Without understanding, awareness, and implementation of these principles, the current activities of the company cannot comply with the requirements of the aforementioned European Regulation.
This Policy applies to:
- The offices and workplaces belonging to VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.
- All departments and all personnel belonging to VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.
- All contractors, suppliers, and other individuals working on behalf of VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Who we are and how to contact us:
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as "the COMPANY") is a legal entity of Romanian nationality, with its registered office in Ploiesti, Industrial Park Ploiesti, 100213, Șos. Ploiești-Târgoviște, km. 8, Str. Piramidei nr. 6A, registered with the Trade Register held by the Prahova Tribunal, and having a unique registration code RO 12525284.
In terms of data protection legislation, we act as the CONTROLLER when processing your personal data. To ensure the secure processing of personal data of data subjects, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect their personal information.
Because we are always interested in your opinions and aim to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding your data processing, we would like to inform you that you can contact us via email at: email@example.com or directly through a registered request at our reception desk, or by mail or courier at our office in Ploiesti, Industrial Park Ploiesti, 100213, Șos. Ploiești-Târgoviște, km. 8, Str. Piramidei nr. 6A, with mention: Attention Customer Relations Department.
- Terms of the Regulation:
- Operator - the entity - in this case - VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L., or any other legal person, public authority, agency, or non-governmental organization, which processes or determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Personal Data - any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier: name, address, personal identification number, email, phone, income, biometric data, image, IP address, or by reference to medical, genetic data, data on ethnic origin or race, political, religious, philosophical, cultural beliefs, or trade union membership.
- Data Subject - any natural person whose personal data can be or is processed by the controller.
When a data subject enters into any kind of relationship with us, they entrust us with their information.
According to the law, the natural person benefiting from our services or the person in any kind of relationship with us is a "data subject," meaning an identified or identifiable natural person. To be completely transparent about data processing and to allow data subjects to easily exercise their rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data controller, and the data subject.
If you have not yet reached the age of 16, you will need the consent of your parents or legal guardian before providing us with any personal information for registration or other online activities. If you are unsure about the information you see on this site, please ask your parents or guardian for help.
Any processing of personal data of minors will only be carried out in accordance with the law.
- Commitment of VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.:
Protecting the personal information of data subjects is very important to us. Therefore, we have committed to complying with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, applicable national legislation, and the following principles:
- Legality, Fairness, and Transparency:
We process personal data legally and fairly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and the data subject is informed accordingly.
- Control Belongs to the Data Subject:
Within the limits of the law, we provide the data subject with the ability to review, modify, delete the personal data they have shared with us, and exercise other rights.
- Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation:
We use data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our purposes are in line with the law. We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security measures and encryption to protect information to the best of our ability. However, it should be noted that no website, application, or internet connection is entirely secure.
2. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT UNDER THE NEW REGULATION:
- The right to withdraw consent when processing is based on consent.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data.
- The right to access your data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten").
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability to another data controller.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- The right to seek judicial remedies.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING:
In the context of your interaction with VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L., as a natural person - and in the sense of the Regulation - a data subject, you may be the subject of data processing activities that we carry out.
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. may request and/or collect information from you voluntarily when:
3.1. You may request assistance or send us comments, suggestions, or questions regarding our website, our activities and/or services, as well as the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we use your contact information to communicate with you regarding your requests. The purpose of processing in this case is to analyze your requests and provide responses.
3.2 We collect some of your data when you order and purchase our products or when you register on the vertical.ro website.
3.3. The categories of personal data processed in the context of our relationship with you are:
- If you are collaborators or potential collaborators, representatives of our suppliers: your name, email address, and phone number.
- If you are customers of our company: name, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, financial information, email, phone number, and additional information that you voluntarily choose to share.
3.4. If you apply for a job at VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.:
We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive to evaluate the qualifications of applicants for a position within our company. In this case, we rely on the steps taken with the purpose of concluding and executing a contract.
The categories of data processed in the context of our relationship with you are your name, email address, phone number, address, personal data included in CVs, details about education and training, professional qualifications, as well as other personal data that you may provide directly.
3.5. If you are a visitor to our website:
We use your personal data collected when you visit our vertical.ro website to process and respond to your inquiries submitted through the available online forms, as well as to send newsletters if you have previously subscribed to this service while visiting our website.
We base this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in providing the requested information related to our activities, services, and products. The categories of data processed in this context are your name, email address, and phone number.
Additionally, we use your personal data to monitor website traffic and improve the content of the site. We rely on our legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functioning of our website and enhancing it. The website also has a cookie usage policy available.
4. WHY DOES VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. COLLECT THIS DATA?
- To be able to communicate with candidates for company positions.
- To make the right decision regarding their employment.
- To conclude and execute an employment contract according to the specialization/qualifications of candidates.
- To conclude, execute, modify a contract between data subjects and the company.
- To respond to the questions and requests of data subjects.
- To provide and improve the services and products offered by the company.
- To fulfill contractual obligations to you.
- To diagnose or remedy technical problems.
- To defend the company against cyberattacks.
- To conform to legal requirements.
- To establish or defend a right in court.
When data is directly requested from you by VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.we ask you to provide all categories of personal data that we request for the purposes mentioned above because otherwise, we will not be able to conduct our activities.
5. DATA STORAGE WITHIN VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.
Your personal data is stored for the period necessary to comply with various legal obligations by VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. It should be noted that in certain explicitly regulated situations, we store the data for the period required by law.
At the same time, in cases where data is not collected within the context of an agreement, such data will be kept as long as necessary to achieve the intended purpose of data collection or any longer period required by law, a record retention regulation, or public authorities.
Immediately after the applicable archiving period ends, the personal data must be:
- a) deleted or securely destroyed; or
b) transferred to an archive (unless prohibited by law or record retention regulations).
Personal data collected and used for subscribing to our newsletter will be deleted immediately if you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
After the retention period, the personal data of data subjects will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical, or statistical research purposes.
6. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. will not disclose the data obtained from data subjects to other third-party companies without having previously obtained express and separate consent for this.
The company confirms that your personal data is securely stored or destroyed, and in this regard, we inform data subjects that there are data processing agreements with software providers that assure the company of their compliance with the GDPR.
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. may disclose the personal data of data subjects in compliance with applicable law to business partners or other third parties, such as our authorized agents.
We continuously make reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented appropriate protection and security measures. We have contractual clauses with these third parties to ensure that your data is protected. We will inform data subjects of the identity of these companies before transmission or within a reasonable timeframe and ensure that any transfer is legitimate, based on their consent or another legal basis.
For example, we may provide personal data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, banks, accountants, legal services, and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with great care to ensure that this data is only processed for the purposes we specify.
Additionally, the company may share the personal data of data subjects with business partners as a result of a joint effort to offer a product or service.
While it is unlikely, the company may sell its business or part of its business in the future, a situation that would include the transfer of this data.
Data may also be transmitted to other parties with the consent of or according to the instructions of the data subject.
Personal information may be provided to the prosecutor's office, the police, the courts, and other competent authorities, based on and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of specific requests.
To a reasonable extent, the company will ensure that the personal data of data subjects do not leave the European Economic Area. However, in cases where data is transferred to countries outside the EEA, we will ensure that these transfers are legitimate, always based on the explicit consent of the data subject or another legal basis.
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. informs any data subject that:
- You can withdraw your consent regarding the processing of sensitive data and/or for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or other electronic message.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so by registering a written request, which can be submitted at the headquarters/workplace of VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L. or by sending a written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, which is why each request received will be analyzed to determine whether it is justified or not. To the extent that the request is justified, the company will facilitate the exercise of those rights. If the request is not justified, it will be rejected, but data subjects will be informed of the reasons for refusal and their rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to seek judicial remedies.
- The company will attempt to respond to the request as quickly as possible. However, the timeframe can be extended depending on various factors, such as the complexity of the request, the high number of requests received, or the inability to identify you within a reasonable time.
- If, despite all efforts, the company cannot identify the data subject, and the data subject does not provide additional information to facilitate identification, the company will not be obliged to respond to the request.
7. REQUESTS AND EXERCISING RIGHTS:
A response to all requests will be provided within the shortest time possible, but not exceeding one month from the receipt of the request, with the possibility of extending the duration by a maximum of two months for complex processing or a large volume of such requests.
All requests can be submitted in person or sent by post/courier to our office at Mun. Ploiesti, Parcul Industrial Ploiești, 100213, Șos. Ploiești-Târgoviște, km. 8, Str. Piramidei nr. 6A, or by email to the address email@example.com.
It's important to know that the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Surveillance ("A.N.S.P.D.C.P.") operates in Romania, and you have the right to file a complaint when you believe your rights have been violated by accessing the website www.dataprotection.ro.
VERTICAL DESIGN S.R.L.